One less shadow
[html]

OOC text here

Neela's head jerked around rapidly to face the encroaching figure as soon as it came into range of her hearing. Despite the repid motion Neela's eyes were dull and emotionless as she looked over the approaching figure, a dusty coloured coywolf about half her age, only lit by a slight spark of alarm until her nose managed to place the figure as a Cavalier.

The young woman's words and body were cautious and Neela couldn’t blame her; between the corpse, the wounds covering Neela and the bloodstained knives - one shoved haphazardly through Neela's belt and the other still embedded in Kaer's neck, she would have been nervous at the scene as well.

"She came over the borders, attacked me and Tony." Neela's response was slow and emotionless, the words carefully controlled in an attempt to keep what shred of control Neela still held. The emotionless façade dropped for a second as Neela seemingly forgot about the stranger for a second, turning back to the corpse with a snort that held equal parts distaste and sadness, "Decided that she was gonna kill me this time."

Neela let out a deep sigh and shook her head fiercely for a brief moment, as though she could shake away her troubles like droplets of water after a swim, "She was alone and I'm the worst injured, nothing left to worry about." If only the same was true of Neela herself; Leon and the mysterious third scent that Neela had yet to place were still out there and Neela doubted they would leave just because of Kaer's death.

Word Count :: +266

<style>
.Holder {width: 640px; margin:0px auto;}
.NeelaRun{ background-image:url(http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad21 ... ndHide.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:center bottom; border-radius: 15px; background-color:#000000; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:15px 0px 450px 0px; color:#; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:4px solid white; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #000000;}
.NeelaRun b {color:#FF7E00; font-weight:bold; opacity: 1; }
.NeelaRun p { color:#ffffff; text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.wc {color:#000000; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:center;font-style:italic; padding:0px 5px; margin:0px 0px 0px 15px;font-size:11px; }
.ooc {color:#000000; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:center; font-style: italic; padding:0px 0px 0px 15px; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;font-size:11px; }

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread