One less shadow
[html]

26th

”Thanks.” Neela said when Alyssum returned with some sticks. The collie joined her by the body, placing what sticks she had managed to find herself around the body along with Alyssum’s own. Neela froze for a moment when Alyssum double checked that she wanted to go through with burning her mother, her eyes locking on her mothers corpse for a few seconds while she thought, standing completely still.

”Yeah.” she said quietly, her voice barely a whisper until she spoke again, this time louder, ”Yeah, I’m sure.” Neela spent a moment more looking at the body before she sighed heavily and closer her eyes, dipping her muzzle down briefly. ”Descansa en paz, la estancia ha ido en esta occasion” she said quietly, bowing her head briefly before opening her eyes again and reaching for her belt.

Pulling out her flask of whiskey Neela started sprinkling the alcohol liberally over Kaer’s corpse, covering most of the body in a thin coating of it. Once the flask was almost empty Neela leant her head back and drained the last of the whiskey down her gullet before holding one hand out to Alyssum, ”The light please, I’d like to set the fire myself.” she said slowly, making an effort to control herself. She was nearly done now, just a little longer and she could go home to Tony.

Word Count :: +232

<style>
.Holder {width: 640px; margin:0px auto;}
.NeelaRun{ background-image:url(http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad21 ... ndHide.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:center bottom; border-radius: 15px; background-color:#000000; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:15px 0px 450px 0px; color:#; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:4px solid white; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #000000;}
.NeelaRun b {color:#FF7E00; font-weight:bold; opacity: 1; }
.NeelaRun p { color:#ffffff; text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.wc {color:#000000; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:center;font-style:italic; padding:0px 5px; margin:0px 0px 0px 15px;font-size:11px; }
.ooc {color:#000000; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:center; font-style: italic; padding:0px 0px 0px 15px; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;font-size:11px; }

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread