Alisdelisgi
[html] <style type="text/css">
.awshanta-ooc {font-size:0.9em;line-height:1.2em;padding-bottom:3px;font-style:italic;width:85%;max-width:700px;min-width:490px;margin:0 auto;text-align:right;font-family:georgia;}
.awshanta {margin:0 auto;padding:0;background:#000 url(http://aniwaya.soulsrpg.com/public/imag ... Shanta.jpg) no-repeat top;width:90%;max-width:700px;min-width:490px;color:#c0c0c0 }
.awshanta .name {font-family: 'Great Vibes', cursive;color:#74a1a6;font-size:40px;padding:180px 0 0 10px;line-height:10px;text-shadow:#000 1px 2px 2px;}
.awshanta .lyrics {font-family:arial;text-transform:uppercase;margin:10px 0 20px 20px;line-height:100%;color:#BBB6B0;}
.awshanta .in {margin:5px 10px 10px 10px; padding:7px; font-family:arial;font-size:1em;background:url(http://aniwaya.soulsrpg.com/public/imag ... _black.png);border-radius:5px;-moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5px;}
.awshanta p {margin:0;padding:0;text-indent:30px;}
.awshanta p em{margin:0;padding:0;text-indent:60px}
.awshanta b {color:#A3BBC9;}
.awshanta-credit {text-align:center;font-size:0.9em;font-style:italic;font-family:arial}</style>

OOC: WC: 316
Shanta Wanagi
I could offer you a warm embrace

Shanta had heard that they would be planting the crops today and had gotten a full nights rest. The sun was getting hotter and any work in it would be tiring. She loved being outside and working, it reminded her of her old life. The ranch with her family always held a place in her heart, and now she could use the techniques she had learned from her family to help her tribe. Shanta was finishing up in the stables, just cleaning up and making sure the animals had water. She left her shawl at her hut and was rebraiding her hair. Her fingers moved through her hair rhythmically, leaving a braided trail behind. She made her way across the territory to the crop fields. Belle was already there, Ulilohi had gotten her and Jack a while ago. Her steps were quick and long, she didn't want to be late to help her pack mates. As her fingers neared the end of her hair, she tied the braids end and let it fall behind her.

As she neared the gathering wolves, she assessed the scene. There were a handful of wolves already here, tools were laid out, and the horses were standing under a nearby tree. Instinctively, she went to the horses. Belle spotted her and whinnied softly to her. Shanta's lips turned up in a smile and she patted the mare as she got closer. "Bonjour mon Belle." she whispered the her favorite mare. Then she turned to the gelding, "Ah, hello Jack." Her smile held as she stroked his face and scratched between his ears. She got lost in the horses for a moment, then she caught sight of Ulilohi and Luna. Making her way over to the two females, she called out to them. "Osiyo Ulilohi, Luna." She kept walking until she was within a few feet of the two. "I'm here to help, like everyone else. I was just wondering what you have planned for the horses and how I can help." She would most likely stay to help with all the work, but the horses were her strong point and that's where she'd be most useful.

Image by Jason Bache
[/html]

Messages In This Thread