Alisdelisgi
[html]
<style>
#ulilohi {width:90%; margin:10px auto; border:0; font-family: arial, sans-serif;}
#ulilohi p {padding:0; text-indent:0;}
#ulilohi p.wc {text-align:right;}
</style>

Atisia (marten spirit guide) is visible :3
Post order: free

The councilwoman smiled warmly at them as they arrived one by one, first came Io, and shortly after Hadley arrived to help as well. The brown-pelted giantess greeted them both with a raised hand and a broad smile, nodding at them in acknowledgement. "Osiyo, Io, Hadley. I'm sure we'll need all the help we can get!" She was not always great at small-talk, but the silence was quickly interrupted as more people arrived. Luna and Shanta both greeted her formally and she answered them back, glad to see more capable hands pour in. "Osiyo Luna, tosigwu!". They all seemed excited to get going, and the councilwoman didn't delay: if more arrived later, they could always join in as they went along. "Okay, so I've gathered some tools here for tilling -- and I've also brought three of our horses, though I only have two ploughs for them, as it turns out." The councilwoman gestured towards the horses standing ready, patiently awaiting activities and chewing on brought-along feed meanwhile. Atisia coughed on her right shoulder, and Ulilohi added a sentence, hastily. "I am not sure how to use them, but I thought perhaps some of you would know?" She was not a farmer, nor would she ever be, though she looked a workhorse in body. Their tools lay in a pile waiting, but Ulilohi was fishing for information: if any of the others knew how to operate the ploughs, their work would be much easier.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread