Alisdelisgi
[html]301

The young man stood on the edge of the land, until everyone started gathering. He rushed up at that point, anxious to get to work. He might have missed a couple of what everyone said, but eventually he got the last snippets of it, and seemed to understand the gist of it. He looked at the horses with a kind of sympathy; if nobody knew what they were doing, more or less, it seemed cruel to have them pull such heavy ploughs. Still, he'd never really seen a workhorse at work before. He'd only ever seen them ridden.
O-osiyo. he managed. That was perhaps the only word he knew in the language most of them seemed to speak back and forth, in-between english. I er.. he started bashfully, scratching his head. He noticed Luna and Shanta and Io - familiar faces - and at that he managed to regain his confidence. I can 'elp with the tools. My fam' used ter grow their own food all the time. he explained.

Frodo hopped off towards where the tools way, his lithe paws running over the iron and metal, almost fondly. He listed his assets, knowing at once what he would choose. I'm quick an' slick an' well nifty...but I aint strong enough to lug no dead weights...so, let's see 'ere. suddenly, his paw clicked together and curled around a small hoe, no bigger than his forearm - light, but strong. It was good steel, not pretty copper or heavy iron. With a practised flick of his wrist, he flipped the hoe in the air so that it spun until he caught it again with a gentle grip. Where do we start? he grinned, his strong form made for hard work and effort, therefore wanting to be a general extrovert constantly.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread