Testimony of Strength [M]
Sidra gave a small sigh. She could see the young girl relaxed after Sidra's words. Why was she so afraid in the first place? Was it all the blood? No that wasn't it. What wolf would ever have a fear of blood? There was no such thing as a vegetarian wolf, meat was a stable in every wolf's diet and unless she refrained from hunting herself it was necessary to survive. The obsidian girl was young which led to a variety of conclusions for her fear. She thought to herself as she continued to lick at her legs. The blood had seeped down to her skin, previously warm but now cooling down do to the gentle breeze that blew through here.

Amethyst eyes glanced from the girl to the two deer as she waited for a response. A small voice finally broke the silence. Sidra's ears flicked back in confusion. Blood monster? What was a blood monster? Whatever she was referring to, Sidra wasn't one. The bloodied wolf shook her head with a slight smile on her lips. She almost wanted to laugh, but withheld the laughter. Sidra shuffled on her feet so that she was facing the girl. "Blood monster? I'm not a monster." She eyed her causing some unnecessary suspense. She could see the hesitation in the girl's expression and it was slightly amusing. Then she answered her first question. "I'm a hybrid. Not really a wolf, but I'm not a monster either. No need to be frightened," She smiled over at the child who looked so familiar.

Sidra looked down at the lifeless faun then over at the girl. "Are you hungry? This doe was pregnant and the faun is good to eat. You're welcome to it if you want. I have no need for all three of them." As she waited Sidra tried to remember where she'd met the girl. Then is sparked. That one night where Kativa had spend out late. This young wolf had come to keep her company. She remembered that even then the young wolf was frightened. Then it was because Sidra had been hasty in her introduction and had been wary of the girl. Though, after names were given the spent time talking by the fire. The name was still floating around in her head somewhere. She lowered her head in thought. It stared with a D....she knew it. Daaa....Deee....Diiii.... She nearly yelled the last part excited that it had come to her. Daligina!!! That's your name, I remembered it. We spend some time sitting by the camp fire. Do you remember?" Sidra had a wide grin on her face remember how adorable Dalgina had been that night.

Messages In This Thread