Soothe My Soul
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... forget.png); background-color:#090905; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 350px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc:

She had meant to get his attention, but not at all disturb him. However there was little chance of her addressing him without doing so. Her thoughts ahead only ventured so far when it came to friendly encounters with her Family, after all they were still as new to her as she was sure she was new to the handful of them and that included their routines and habits.

As his even breath resumed a normal rhythm, her ears perked up as he awoke from his trance. In meeting his fiery gaze she smiled and offered tip of her head as best as she was able given her little predicament. "Good Morning Pendzez...and please X'yrin is fine." Her elated smile turned bashful once he mentioned her mane. "Unfortunately yes. My own fault for letting it get this way. I didn't mean to disturb you... but since you are awake, do you think you could..well...help?"

000 words.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread