Soothe My Soul
[html]

He carefully examined her hair where she had her paw tangled. Now that he was out of his trance like state of self, he was able to be of assistance to the female. Upon her request for help, the male happily accepted, carefully holding her paw in one and her hair in another, lifting her paw so that he or herself doesn't pull on hair strands by accident.

He took charge of the task delicately, eventually getting one of her fingers untied from her hair, now carefully working on the next. "Hmm, I fail to see how you managed to get your paw tangled in your hair," he said as he almost got the second finger untangled. "Did you do your hair this way yourself? he continued to add to the statement, merely as a question of kind curiosity, seeing how the braids were well done and beautiful.

<style>
.eris-mask-ooc {font-style:italic; }
.eris-mask p {padding:0px 7px 5px 7px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.eris-mask b {color:#4A4554;}
.eris-mask {background-color:#FFFFFF; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/xcK9w.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 180px 0px; border:1px solid #BCABBD; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8C8C8C; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:13px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.eris-mask-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.eris-mask-separator{width:350px; border-bottom:1px dotted #4A4554; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread