Soothe My Soul
[html]

While the male didn't directly look at her eyes, he noticed the little smile of embarrassment as he helped her untangle her digits from the thin strands. Yet, he got the second digit free, now to help with the third. Well, getting your fingers caught in your hair can be somewhat of an embarrassing moment, yet Pendzez would taunt her because of it. Not that he would anyway.

Yet, he noticed the sudden impulses in her paw, indicating that she was now forcing his last digit free. He let go of her paw and hair, finally seeing the hand free from her tangling strands. "Ah, thats better, but also damaging to your hair," he said, as he returned to his original sitting position.

X'yrin spoke in reply to his added question about her braids. He had to admit that it was a good idea, because no one would want their hair getting in the way, especially during weaponry training. Pendzez thought himself lucky that his hair only meets above the eyebrows, since he eventually rid himself of the side fringe. Now, he just had plain white ear length hair, with no gold streaks like in his youth."Hmm, I once had a side fringe over my right eye, but no more. I removed with my own blade. Now this hair...," he said as he ran his left paw though white his head hair, "is all that remains."

<style>
.eris-mask-ooc {font-style:italic; }
.eris-mask p {padding:0px 7px 5px 7px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.eris-mask b {color:#4A4554;}
.eris-mask {background-color:#FFFFFF; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/xcK9w.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 180px 0px; border:1px solid #BCABBD; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8C8C8C; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:13px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.eris-mask-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.eris-mask-separator{width:350px; border-bottom:1px dotted #4A4554; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread