Soothe My Soul
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... forget.png); background-color:#090905; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 350px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc:

Now that her tangled paw was free, she was able to start again but patiently this time, beginning from the bottom of the long mass to the top. But what damaged was caused was little more than a few strands nipped in the tangle and feel away dead to the ground as she combed through again. It was a loss, but not one that was noticeable given the dense locks of auburn that remained. She simply clicked her tongue in disappointment, but continued to comb through as she was again addressed by her friend.

She smiled as he described how he wore his own mane at one point. Honestly, she hadn’t an idea what a ‘fringe’ was but it was apparently gone now, leaving only a crop of shortened hair. But surely it would grow back with time. As many times as she snagged, unknowingly cut and stomped on her mane, it always seemed to grow back with the changing seasons. “I suppose it is better than having too much to control,” she chuckled while coursing her fingers through her mane to straighten out the crimps. “But truly Pendzez… thank you for your help. I hadn’t meant to disturb you… were you conversing with the ancestors, my friend?”

000 words.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread