Soothe My Soul
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... forget.png); background-color:#090905; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 350px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc:

Once her paws were able to run through her mane without snag, she considered the grooming complete and let the tresses fall where they may around her. Divided attention came to center upon the ivory male before her and the kind smile upon her muzzle brightened as he spoke of their deities and their blessings. Her tail curled with content, subtly wagging when asked of her own conversations with them. It could be said that she spoke with them often, though there was no dedicated time. So long as there was a moment in the day when thanks should be given to them, she did with her whole heart though it was a silent gesture that to the unknowing eye went unnoticed.

But in the evening. That was a different circumstance all together.

"I speak to them often," letting her paws fall into her lap she sat a little more upright when speaking. "Throughout the day I give my praises to them, and thank them for the knowledge they have given me. Though it is at night that I truly thank them. My Family- the Nomads believe that while the world is resting the ancestors ears are more open to our songs, so we sing our thanks to them and ask that they continue to walk with us through our days."

000 words.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread