Soothe My Soul
[html]

The female spoke again of her life once more, this time about her pack. He found it odd that only a designated one can converse with the ancestors. However, he found it good that a newly designated one then expanded the right to praise the spirits to all members. To be honest, he felt that the guidance and blessings of the spirits were open to all who ask from them.

Yet, the female had been mistaken as a Mareck, which lead to her conversing with the spirits. It was funny thing, coming to know or do stuff more by chance. I see. Well, with my belief, everyone is open to conversation with the ancestors. When I was born, my parents were taking shelter with a pack up in the northern tundras. They were had deep beliefs in the spirits. I was because of my birth that I continued on their tradition.

Now that he said that, he had no choice but to continue on with the explanation of his belief, including the darkness and his birth. They believed that there was a higher spirit. A king, in other words. They believed that a male born with a pelt of pure white as snow, is the king in physical form.

<style>
.eris-mask-ooc {font-style:italic; }
.eris-mask p {padding:0px 7px 5px 7px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.eris-mask b {color:#4A4554;}
.eris-mask {background-color:#FFFFFF; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/xcK9w.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 180px 0px; border:1px solid #BCABBD; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8C8C8C; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:13px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.eris-mask-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.eris-mask-separator{width:350px; border-bottom:1px dotted #4A4554; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread