Soothe My Soul
[html]

To the male's surprise, she was actually taking it well. He had wondered if she got his reference to him. That he was the white wolf born in that pack. He may not have been part of the pack, but they still praised and blessed him as the Spirit King in physical form. He personally couldn't really believe it as he was growing up in his youth. Was he really the King of Spirits in physical form, or was he just another wolf born? Who knows?

As the female spoke, the white male sat there and listened to her speech. He could tell by the excitement in her voice that she was pleased that she had met someone who was the same as her, belief wise. He had to admit, he was pleased that he now had a new friend that he could share his beliefs with. It was truly a great blessing.

When she was brought back into silence, he merely smiled warmly at the female as he took in a deep breath through his nostrils. "Yes, I have received a great blessing. And from sitting here and sharing my experience with you, you two have received a great blessing. The spirits have blessed you with this meeting. It is fate.

<style>
.eris-mask-ooc {font-style:italic; }
.eris-mask p {padding:0px 7px 5px 7px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.eris-mask b {color:#4A4554;}
.eris-mask {background-color:#FFFFFF; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/xcK9w.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 180px 0px; border:1px solid #BCABBD; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8C8C8C; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:13px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.eris-mask-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.eris-mask-separator{width:350px; border-bottom:1px dotted #4A4554; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread