I'm exactly where I want to be
[html]
Word Count :: 329 Crappost back <3

Worry wormed it's way into her stomach, the situation finally sinking in through the rush of adrenaline and panic- Turnip was injured and she had no idea how bad nor how to treat her, the caves were to far away to carry the pheasant without worsening the injury or outright killing the bird. Knowing that things were likely not going to end well her chest tightened with hidden emotion, eyes falling down upon the bird softened as she once more whispered comforting low speech to her companion, golden hands stroking lightly across Turnips fragile frame, making sure to avoid the injured and sore areas.

Opening her mouth she was about to announce what she had deemed as inevitable when the black and tan male began to speak. Titling her head up she looked upon his face, falling deadly still as the others offer was given; it wasn't in her to just up and trust another with the life of one of her companions, but she knew well that if this male's pack was close as he claimed it was and with a healer as well, then Turnip may actually stand a chance. “You'd do that for me?” she asked, wary of the males reasoning behind the offer, to her, a complete stranger that had already caused him more then enough trouble. “Turnip... she means a lot to both me and Jason. I'd honestly appreciate it if you could do anything to aid her, my pack is too far and I don't think she'd fair well if I were to take her back with me” she smiled genuinely, honestly grateful for the males offer regardless as to why he had suggested his packs assistance.

“I'm from Anathema; and before you comment we're not all as bad as our reputation lets on. We only have a few twisted personalities within our ranks” she quickly added, feeling the need to speak more about herself, provide the other with more information about her.

Photo courtesy of Analog Weapon, texture by SweettEmottion

<style>
.KMTT_GraceGRunge p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT_GraceGRunge b {font-family:verdana; color:#a85f4d; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT_GraceGRunge {background-color:#f5e9c5; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/8329/gracetable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:321px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT_GraceGRunge .inner {margin:0 18px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT_GraceGRunge .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread