News to Tell
[html]

OOC here. /+000

The arm was removed after not too long, thankfully. He hated that it made him so nervous, but there was no hiding it really. It was just how he felt about things. Her words were soft, rather like how Isa spoke when he'd been particularly frightened. Always trying to calm him down. It only made Hadley feel worse, hating disappointing them and wishing that he could be brave while expecting a punishment for not being so. Okay. Not much, but better than not speaking at all.

Relief covered his features told that they would come. It would be good to have them there to help care for Isa. I'm not really sure. Some herbs for upset stomachs, furs, a place for the pups to stay. I already built a small play room for them... Foolish, really. After all, he wasn't some amazing hybrid that could do anything he wished to. His talent was small, building on it to the best of his ability, trying to craft and learn. He could only dream that the pups would be able to love someone so flawed.

<style type="text/css">
.hadhugs b {font-weight:bold; color:#bdacb8; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #120f10;}
.hadhugs p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.hadhugs {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#211b1b; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/cpfBz.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding:360px 0px 7px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#a2a786; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; letter-spacing:.5px;}
.hadhugs p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.hadhugs p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread