M-Repair the Walls
[html]

Pick me up, but I will fall to the next stair

Pick me up, and help me see what you see

Word Count → 355 :: And he's passed out :p Beyaz has gone to find Alex :3

The fires were out, a chill filled the room and sunk through him to the boners and yet he didn't move nor make any attempt to warm himself up; there was no need to move or light the fires for it was only him here now... only him. He hadn't seen Miwa or Aoi, the girls either having figured what was going on and decided to give their father space or were simply occupied elsewhere, the storm male did not know. All he knew was the silence of his chambers, the ache in his chest and the unshakable feeling that he'd really screwed things up this time. Not that he'd meant to say the words that he had, it was in the heat of the moment and the shame of being caught at one of his weaker moments by someone he so desired to impress and appear perfect in front of.

The irony of it; in his attempt to show the pale Zephon perfection he had shamed himself and the other had left him. Alone, again, always alone. Reaching out he plucked up another one of the bottles that surrounded him, a small amount of what the other had left behind but plenty to get the Angelo wasted considering his no existing tolerance to the stuff. Pulling the stopper of the bottle he raised it to his maw and downed it's content, ignoring the burn and compulsive urge to throw it back up and just relishing in the numbness he felt at that moment. Like this he continued, he'd been drinking since the other had left and it became evident he'd soon be out of the stuff, but then he'd screwed up and had no way to cope, no way to fix the mistake that he'd made.

Closing his eyes he fell onto his side, back pressed against the wall he was sat against, empty bottle in hand as his consciousness escaped him. As he drifted away he could hear the flutter of wings, his mind groaned and complained about the white pests inability to remained silent but the words did not pass his lips.

Pick me up, but I will fall into next week
Pick me up, and help me hear what they say to me

Table by the Mentors!

<style>
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Lovers+Quarrel);
.Alakitxt1 {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align:left; margin:0px 25px; width:80%;}
.Alakitxt1 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.Alakitxt1 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.Alakitxt1 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.Alakitxt1 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.Alakitxt1 b {letter-spacing:.05em;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.Alakitxt1 .name {text-align:center; font-family:Alegreya SC; font-size:65px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; line-height:55px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Alakitxt1 .lyrics {color:#2b2e34; text-align:center; font-family:Lovers Quarrel; font-size:40px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:18px; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#757677 1px 1px 1px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread