M-Repair the Walls
[html]

Pick me up, but I will fall to the next stair

Pick me up, and help me see what you see

Word Count → 335 :: <3

Blinking his eyes he lay there completely frozen, drunken mind incredibly slow to comprehend what had happened, let alone make sense of any meaning other pale males words. “The hell, don't like it then fuck off back to wherever you disappeared off to, prick. I don't want you, I don't need you. Fuck this shit, I don't need any of it” he yelled, attempting to sit up right to make himself more intimidating but managing nothing more then to flail around a little before collapsing back onto the bed of furs. Raising arms over his head he pathetically attempted to hide himself from the other, since there was clearly no escaping or going anywhere in his current self inflicted state. “Damn it, damn it. Kuso” he breathed heavily, irritated, feeling sick and helpless all together.

“The hell it does. Bloody, fucking fuck. Fuck you Alex” he cursed incoherently, not even knowing what he was trying to say or get across. “Ha. Fuck, god i'd love a piece of you right now Alex. Wait, nope. Bad idea” and for some reason he found that hilarious, bursting into hysterical laughter until his stomach churned, the samurai rolling into a ball on his side, cradling his stomach. “Why” he groaned, stomach contents threatening to make yet another appearance. “Why didn't you just leave me alone. I didn't want this, I didn't want you. I don't want to love you so why?” he whispered. “Alex?” he called out the Zephon's name, unable to focus or think straight any more, confusion filling every corner of his mind. “Alex, I think i'm going to be sick again” he announced, arms tightening around his stomach. “Can't move, stomach hurts. This is all your fault you bastard. Why did you leave, you're no better then the rest. All you want to do is make me give a shit then you piss of an' kill yourself or chase the tail of the nearest white whore” he coughed slight, nausea growing worse by the second.

Pick me up, but I will fall into next week
Pick me up, and help me hear what they say to me

Table by the Mentors!

<style>
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Lovers+Quarrel);
.Alakitxt1 {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align:left; margin:0px 25px; width:80%;}
.Alakitxt1 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.Alakitxt1 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.Alakitxt1 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.Alakitxt1 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.Alakitxt1 b {letter-spacing:.05em;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.Alakitxt1 .name {text-align:center; font-family:Alegreya SC; font-size:65px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; line-height:55px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Alakitxt1 .lyrics {color:#2b2e34; text-align:center; font-family:Lovers Quarrel; font-size:40px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:18px; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#757677 1px 1px 1px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread