M-Repair the Walls
[html]

Word Count :: 000 Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet.

Alaki curled around Alex, not even touching him. That was more annoying than Alex could describe. It cut off his ability to threaten leaving, knowing Alaki could just pin him, and he didn't even get the benefit of being able to touch Alaki all over. Well, Alex could reach over and touch Alaki. He just wasn't going to, pouting a little at the lack of gratitude he was receiving. Mainly because he wanted Alaki's attention, but a small part of him really was offended. Okay, all of it was from a want of attention.

Alex sat up even straighter at the insult. Well I would, but somebody is preventing me. His words were teasing, forgetting that Alaki was drunk. His words were beginning to make more sense after all. Chuckles slipped out at Alaki's demonstration. A little? Grabbing Alaki's hand he widened the gap. Try a lot. Tomorrow you'll thank me for stopping you from doing anything too stupid. Or I can just let you go ahead and do it, and tease you mercilessly about it afterwards. Alex mused the possibilities out loud, a huge smirk on his face. That would definitely be fun. Alaki wouldn't even be able to defend himself. Actually, the more he thought on it the more a drunk Angelo was sounding fun. Beyond the no sex part.

Smirking Alex nodded his head. I'm not going anywhere, stubborn brat. You can't get rid of me now. Not after you made me fall in love with you. He stretched out, letting his hands run up Alaki's thighs as he looked at the larger male, still smirking. If only he was sober. It would be a lot better then. Well, at least Alaki wouldn't remember most of this, and would forget the sentimental things that Alex said.

Photo courtesy of Megan1970

<style>
.KMTT_Alex p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT_Alex b {font-family:verdana; color:#213b3d; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT_Alex {background-color:#8fa9a9; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#3a6264; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc4 ... lexTab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:317px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT_Alex .inner {margin:0 20px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT_Alex .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #3a6264; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread