A little healing magic
[html]

Blah bllah blah crappost:: 278 ::

Nier hurried inside the comfortable home as his cousin allowed him to enter. He looked down at the bird as Saul asked what was wrong, he let out a small huff of breath, he was relieved to finally be here, it had taken him long enough. He flicked his eyes back up, cerulean orbs searching for Sauls verdant ones. He flicked one ear back before speaking, "On my travels today I met a girl called Grace, her pheasant," He looked back down at the black and tan bird in his hand-paws. "Turnip here, was attacked by a fox. She is injured and in need of a healers touch. I wondered if you could help?" He asked, his eyes coming up to look at Saul again.

His heart pounded in his chest, the lubdub of the pump almost audible in the quiet atmosphere. As he spoke he had realised that Grace could have very easily taken Turnip back to her packs healer, he didn't even know if they had a healer, but he had offered to bring Turnip to Saul and she had allowed it. He decided that he wouldn't question it further than that as he also realised that after the bird had healed he could deliver her safely back to Grace, which meant he would get to see the golden woman again. There was something about her, with her colourful braids and her affection for the odd little pheasants that were in her care, that made Niernan smile.

The bird in his hand-paws tried to raise her head, Nier shifted her gently into one large paw and softly stroked her head feathers with the other, soothing the little bird.

Word Count ~ 278

<style>
.NiernanBody .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; text-align: center;}
.NiernanBody p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.NiernanBody { font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:16px; text-align:justifyWink; background-position: center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:px 0px 10px 0px; min-height:273px; width:597px;}
.NiernanHeader {background-image:url(http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad21 ... Header.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; height:273px; padding:220px 0px 0px 0px; width:597px;}
.NiernanFooter {background-image:url(http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad21 ... Footer.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; height:273px; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; width:597px;}
p.wc {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread