A little healing magic
[html]

[354]
shuddit!

Saul Chibi is by Requiem!

Niernan didn't hesitate as Saul moved to usher him inside and he didn't think he'd ever seen his joker cousin so agitated. He was trying to piece together the clues presented, but none of it made sense. Niernan had left this morning happy as a clam, Ciaran trotting eagerly by his side. And he'd returned looking a little frantic, cradling an injured bird and asking for his help. His day had clearly been more eventful than Saul's own. His cousin let out a huff of breath, ears flickering back and forward. It took him only a few moments to speak and Saul allowed a small smile to creep onto his lips before Niernan relayed the story of the fox. Glancing down at the pheasant once more, shone in a new light now he realised it was a beloved pet rather than a random animal.

Of course I can help. I don't have a table in here yet so I'll have to work on the floor. He said, tone slightly absent as his mind raced to collect all the items he would need. He moved towards his bedroom once more, pulling out a thin deer pelt that had been stripped of hair to leave a relatively clean sheet. He looked towards Niernan and directed him to place the bird down on the sheet. The light wasn't too great in the house but he could see well enough. He moved towards the cupboard, pulling out a small bottle of witchhazel oil he'd made not long ago. It worked exceptionally well on cuts, and the scent of blood confirmed that the fox had pierced the birds skin.

Can you put her down and help me examine her? She might panic a bit... He said, brows furrowing softly. It usually happened as such- once a patient had been identified, Saul grew in confidence of his knowledge, taking the lead and directing people as he needed. Green eyes were a mixture of determination and confidence as he waited for Niernan to place the bird on the mat he'd placed out, trying to see where the bird was most injured.

<style>
#artTXT {
font-family:'trebuchet ms', tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;
font-size:13px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#artTXT p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#artTXT p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#artTXT .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif
text-transform:none;
line-height:16px;
font-weight:normal; }
#artTXT .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#artTXT b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#artTXT u { text-decoration: underline; }
#artTXT b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#artTXT b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#artTXT b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread