A little healing magic
[html]

BLAH! Why can I not get above 300? :: 266 ::

Niernan watched as Sauls normally dreamy green eyes focussed and he snapped into healer mode. He gained more confidence when he had to heal as he knew what he was doing, and knew that others didn't trust a hesitant healer. Nier nodded as Saul stated they'd have to work on the floor, he crouched down and waited for his cousin to be ready. He watched as Saul flipped out a stripped deer hide, the hairless hide making for an adequately clean cloth to rest poor Turnip on.

Saul directed Niernan to place the bird on the cloth and as he predicted as soon as he moved the pheasant away from the warmth of his bare chest she squawked loudly and tried to flap her wings, resulting in her squawking in pain. Niernan gently pinned her wings to her sides, placing her down on the cloth, he soothed her by stroking her head with one large finger. He looked up at Saul, "How do you want me to hold her? I can spread her wings if you need me to, I think she has a puncture under one of them, the fox had her in an awkward way."

He swished his tail back and forth, not happy as such, just glad that he knew that Turnip was in good hands. He glanced over at Ciaran, who had put a comforting paw on his leg, the cats grey-green gaze told him that his friend thought he was being overly worried. Nier smiled at Ciaran and nodded slightly, letting out a long breath, he began to calm himself down more.

Word Count ~ +266

<style>
.NiernanBody .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; text-align: center;}
.NiernanBody p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.NiernanBody { font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:16px; text-align:justifyWink; background-position: center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:px 0px 10px 0px; min-height:273px; width:597px;}
.NiernanHeader {background-image:url(http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad21 ... Header.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; height:273px; padding:220px 0px 0px 0px; width:597px;}
.NiernanFooter {background-image:url(http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad21 ... Footer.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; height:273px; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; width:597px;}
p.wc {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread