A little healing magic
[html]

Yay Turnip :: 280 ::

Nier was fascinated by Sauls quick working hands, he knew that he would never have the patience to be a healer, but he admired those that did. He nodded as his cousin admitted to having met Grace in the mountains, it seemed that she liked to wander and as such met others on her little wanders. Niers smile had remained as he thought of the golden wolf, she was interesting, to say the least.

With his permission Saul softly bundled the bird up off the hide and placed her into a basket where she contentedly shuffled for a moment before tucking her head under her undamaged wing and falling asleep. Nier couldn't blame her, she had been through a lot and now that it was all over he was starting to feel a little tired himself. He yawned through his smile, looking up to notice Sauls hand-paw stretched out for him, he took it and heaved himself to his foot-paws with a groan.

The black and tan Stormbringer straightened his back and moaned with pleasure as he felt a couple of vertebrae pop, releasing built up pressure. He nodded to Saul. "I would very much like to return Turnip to Grace once she is better. But for now, I would like to go and take a dip in the lake to soothe some of these aches. He grinned at his cousin, "Thankyou for your help Saul. I hope she makes it too." He said as he excused himself from the Virdings house, he called to Ciaran, knowing that the cat was likely to be following him anyway, his mind on other things. He knew he was going to dream in gold tonight.

• -Exit Niernan and Ciaran

• Word Count ~ 280

<style>
    .NiernanBody .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; text-align: center;}
    .NiernanBody p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
    .NiernanBody { font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:16px; text-align:justifyWink; background-position: center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:px 0px 10px 0px; min-height:273px; width:597px;}
    .NiernanHeader {background-image:url(http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad21 ... Header.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; height:273px; padding:220px 0px 0px 0px; width:597px;}
    .NiernanFooter {background-image:url(http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad21 ... Footer.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; height:273px; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; width:597px;}
    p.wc {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}

</style>
    [/html]

Messages In This Thread