Now your just somebody that I used to know
[html]

:o

Word Count → 342

She wanted to cry. But that would simply make the frail woman weaker than she had made herself. What was she going to do? After talking with Mido...Sammi was sure it would only be her going back to Anathema. It was home. Casa wasn't becoming the place for her. The open air, the surreal sunlight...It wasn't what she was used to. Not at all. She missed the damp caves and the mysterious crystals growing on the sides of walls, the feeling of true belonging as her feet softly padded around the cool tunnel ground. But Rain likely wouldn't want to leave. Casa seemed perfect for him. And she wasn't meant to be there. She didn't belong. She didn't fit the band of warriors in the pack, was overly decorated. Too free-spirited and colorful, too open-minded to peace and the usual. It didn't pertain to her the slightest.

Samantha didn't know what to do. How in the world could she talk to Rain about this? She had lost so much in the last while. Lua. The pups. Anathema. And maybe--If all went down the tube, Rain. As she walked around the territory, feeling like an ugly stain on fine ivory, Samantha heard him call. Her heart was in her throat, clasping her pink hands together, what was going to happen? Rain! She answered, loping quickly over to where he was. She didn't notice the things he had prepared yet, just him. Always just him. She bit her lip, moving closer. Rain... She was close to crying, breaking down as she fell into his arms, lithe arms wrapping around him. What's happening to us? She hated the distance. She wanted herself back. Rain back. The gentle yet passionate lover, the man she loved with every fibre of her being. Oceanic eyes glimmering with tears, the wolf brought her face to his, her pink nose touching his black one. I'm so sorry...." Came the whisper, lashes fluttering against his face as her eyes closed in agony, choking out the last words. I miss home, Rain...Anathema...

<style type="text/css">
.medgrsnke b {font-weight:bold; color:#0f7eb1; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#607968 1px 1px 2px;}
.medgrsnke p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.medgrsnke {margin:0 auto; width:415px; background-color:#afdcbe; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/GTMqH.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #607968; padding:250px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: trebuchet ms; font-size:12px; color:#607968; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify; border-radius:20px;}
.medgrsnke .wordcount {color:#0f7eb1; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #0f7eb1; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#607968 1px 1px 2px; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px;}
.medgrsnke .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread