Now your just somebody that I used to know
Rain saw her and all he could do was pick her up and hold her close. "My Sam... my dear Samantha. Please forgive me. I love you... I love you so much," he whispered, licking her face and tasting the saltiness of tears. "Your all I want. I want to make you happy. I want us to be happy. This pack... Its not a home. I wanted so much to make this place work but its not Anathema. Its not our home. Even Lux doesn't like it here. We have to go back. I fear I am losing you..." he whispered and kneeled down in front of her and cried. He rarely ever cried but he felt his heart would never recover if he lost Sam. She was his world and he had been a fool for leaving her when she needed him. He had been a fool for trying to leave Anathema when deep down that place was his home as much as it had been hers. He wanted her happy. And he knew she wasn't happy here.

"Don't leave me Sammi. I love you. Please... we will leave. Pack our belongings and leave. I couldn't live with myself knowing that I lost you because of my selfishness. Casa is not a home. Anathema is. I... have made you somethings," he said producing the wooden trinket for her bracelet and the satchel. "I haven't forgot about our love. I haven't forgot our passion and need for each other. You complete me Samantha Marks. This trinket is me letting you know I will always love you. And this satchel is for your medicines and herbs, complete with mixing bowls and jars I have been searching for for over a week," he said with a gentle lick to her face.

Messages In This Thread