m - i will go on
[html]
WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.
[/html]

[html]

Odessa's tail flicked behind her anxiously. Of course, she knew she was old enough now and both herself and Imhotep were ready for it. Or at least Odessa said she was. But she was bound to be worried, especially after the utter shambles last time had been. And, naturally, being her first time it scared her somewhat and she assumed that it would be the same again. At least Imhotep had been there to comfort her. Things had been tense between them for a few days after. But, now, after a long conversation some few weeks before, they decided they were ready. The medic was somewhat excited too, puppies were a welcome addition to the pack any ways but with her uncle's death it would oh so wonderful to add to the D'Angelo line.

Imhotep was still upstairs, waiting for her to call up to her. The gardener too a deep breath and shook her head, nimble fingers pulled the scarf from around her shoulders nervously. 'I'm ready...' she called up the dirt tunnel. Putting her scarf to the side, she smoothed down the furs on the fur pile bed and let his fingers tangle between the deerskins.

<style>
.superbirdie1 b {color:#fff;}
.superbirdie1 p {text-indent:30px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; margin: 0px 0px 5px 0px;}
.superbirdie1 {font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#59464D; letter-spacing:.1pt; line-height:9pt; padding:80px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; outline:1px solid #000; -moz-box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D; -webkit-box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D; box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/fIpaJ.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#CBBCC1; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread