m - i will go on
[html] <style type="text/css">
.thatOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/Sets/immytakeitoff.png') #dce0dc no-repeat top center; width:480px; margin:10px auto; padding:290px 10px 10px 10px; color:#4481d1; }
.thatTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#98273f;}
.thatSubTitle {text-align:center;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#98273f; margin:65px 3px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.thatInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#223679; font-weight:bolder;}
.thatInput {width:470px; }
.thatInput b {color:#223679; }
.thatInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.thatInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.thatInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.thatSubtitle2 {text-align:center; font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 3px 3px 3px; line-height:100%; color:#98273f;}
p.that-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

There's a place downtown where the freaks all come around
It's a hole in the wall, it's a dirty free for all
WC :: +215 OOC ::

He sat relaxing the cats seemed to know that something was changing in their home. He looked at Odessa's slave and huffed slightly. His nerves were what was getting him He had the blessing of the pack they had allowed him to mate the young beauty. He was not sure that he was ready to push her to the limits that she wanted. That he truly wanted he knew better though she was young and she was still upset.

Imhotep looked about the room as he took in a deep breath. Imhotep's large ears swiveled as he heard Odessa. Like the good husband he was he moved towards her. He would do anything to please her. He had removed his jewelry and other clothing. Odessa he spoke his voice low and uneven. He looked at her sitting on their bed the place they slept and talked about life. Now he was more nervous then anything. Dessa are you sure? We can stop we don't have to He reached out to touch her cheek. He wanted wanted her happy and he wanted to love her.

There's a place I know if you're looking for a show
Where they go hardcore and there's glitter on the floor

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread