m - i will go on
[html]
ooc things go here

'You-' she broke herself off glancing up to Imhotep's bright eyes, she bit her lip and looked away. Suddenly all to aware of the size difference between herself and her mate. Remembering the damage, and the frightening, it had done in the process. Thinking about it made Odessa cringe, but not noticeably. 'I mean... We, we don't have to. I just thought...' The female whine in frustration, this being only her second heat spell made it even worse. And that's why she was desperate at the moment. Her fingers fell to the ankh charm on her chest, lifting her head up to gaze at it. 'I almost forgot to take this off...' she mused softly, petting the cold, gold item before looping it around over her head, careful not to pull at her dark mane. Leaving it upon a side table beside the fur pile she turned back to Immy. 'I didn't want it to get ruined...' Odessa admitted, looking down as if she had something to be ashamed of.

The medic leant her hands upon the broad shoulder's of her mate, leaning up to peck his cheek and nuzzle in neck, 'I love you, Immy...' she mused, leaning back onto the fur pile.

<style>
.superbirdie1 b {color:#fff;}
.superbirdie1 p {text-indent:30px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; margin: 0px 0px 5px 0px;}
.superbirdie1 {font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#59464D; letter-spacing:.1pt; line-height:9pt; padding:80px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; outline:1px solid #000; -moz-box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D; -webkit-box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D; box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/fIpaJ.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#CBBCC1; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread