m - i will go on
[html]<style type="text/css">
.immOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/immytester.png'); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top right; background-color:#7f7f7f; width:480px; height:490px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 0px 10px; color:#000000; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border: 4px double #000;}
.immTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#c40602;}
.immSubTitle {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#FF6103; margin:65px 3px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.immInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#FF6103; font-weight:bolder;}
.immInput {height:350px; width:460px; overflow:auto; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#7f7f7f; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 70); line-height:120%;}
.immInput b {color:#FFEC8B; }
.mmInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.immInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.immInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.immSubtitle2 {text-align:center; font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 3px 3px 3px; line-height:100%; color:#FFEC8B;}
p.imm-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

Your crusade's a disguise
Replace freedom with fear
You trade money for lives
WC :: +000 OOC :: Blah

Imhotep loomed over her looking at her. He loved her and knew that for her her duty to her family far out weighed anything else. She needed to show her family that she was good for them. He would not dishonor her by not allowing her what she wanted. He smiled as she pulled the charm from her neck. He kissed her nose and smiled.

Imhotep placed a hand on Odessa's face and smiled. My love your wish is my command. He said as he snuggled closer to her. He wanted to make her happy build a family that they had always wanted. He snuggled up to her and kissed her neck. He worried that her small body could not handle such things though. Her breed was meant to be larger then his and she was smaller then him in many ways. He knew that if she became pregnant that he would never really leave her side.

He sat up slightly to gave into her eyes as she pecked his cheek. And I you my darling. He spoke his accent slightly faded. He was learning so much from her and all the pack. he leaned in and kissed her as he slid his hand down her thigh. To him this was not about the pleasures that maybe for him but for giving her the family she so wanted. He slide his hand down further slowly pulling her leg wider as he shifted himself between her legs. Sun gold eyes looked at her as he nuzzled her neck. one step at a time he tried never to move to fast.,

I see pain
I see need
I see liars and thieves
Abuse power with greed

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread