i want nothing between us
[html]

Word Count :: 383 :: OOC

Zalen was elated as Vesper greeted him back but it did not get past him that his arrival seemed to have caused her relief. He wondered what could have been bothering her. His tail was wagging violently behind him, and he went to greet Kiara and Tharin and the little puppy too, trying desperately to wrangle in his excited mood. Kiara spoke to Vesper, saying that it was good to see her, and Zalen whined in acknowledgement, but then he looked at the coyote gal, and saw a dark cloud of sobriety come over her face.

She spoke of the war that Inferni had endured, and how the wolves that had fought against had only one goal; genocide. It all was a repeat of what Emmanuelle had said, and Zalen stood as a stoic statue as she spoke. He felt the wave of shame and sadness wash over him as it had before, but he was glad to know that Inferni had won… at least, the majority of him was. The dark, coyote-hating part of him was not pleased all. But the Boreas had not come to them, and even if they had, Zalen would have turned them away. No clan should seek to eradicate another, regardless of species, if they were not purely evil, and there was only one purely evil pack around here, and it was no Inferni.

As Vesper finished speaking, Zalen walked forward and nuzzled her softly on the scruff, I had heard of the conflict from Emmanuelle, when she came to visit. Your words sound true, and I hear them clearly. I promise you that I and New Dawn holds no grievances towards Inferni and that we will continue to uphold the respectful distance between our clans. He glanced briefly at the others then to make sure his words were being heard and understood, We are separate, but equal. We as wolves would never seek to eradicate the coyotes, despite these differences. He wanted to acknowledge this; coyotes would never be accepted among New Dawn ranks, but that was out of respect for the laws of nature, and no prejudices. In fact, Zalen intended to come to Inferni eventually to meet its leader, but he would have to speak with Vesper in private before that was to happen.

<style>
.freebietable-a00 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/EXZoK.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 0px 0px 90px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:14px; text-align:justify;}
.freebietable-a00 p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.freebietable-a00 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.freebietable-a00 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px 5px;}
.freebietable-a00 p b:before {content: open-quote;}
.freebietable-a00 p b:after {content: close-quote;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread