i want nothing between us
[html]

out of character stuffs

His tail wagged as Vesper greeted everyone, even taking the time to introduce herself while being piled upon by her friends. Zalen's playful air was contagious, a large part of the solemn air that he'd carried when questioning after the stranger fading. Kiara came back to his side, both exchanging nuzzles before she set off soothing the pup. Lucia finally stepped out, blue eyes wide. Chuckling he nuzzled the pup happily, unable to contain it when everything was so great. He couldn't imagine life being much better.

Shock ran across his face as he heard about the war against a species that up until a few moments before he didn't know existed. It was disgusting, wolves doing that. He almost felt shame. Tharin wanted to blame it on the attackers being luperci and swayed by the strange thoughts that it seemed to plague canines with, but he didn't know if it was true. He'd never seen anyone hate another before. He didn't know what could cause it. Tharin's life had been relatively peaceful, free from such happenings.

Zalen's voice came across clear. Tharin nodded his head, agreeing with what the alpha said. If I come across any members of your pack I will make sure to treat them with the respect they deserve for surviving such an event. They were very strong, if such small creatures had repelled back an attack like that. Not as powerful as Zalen's speech, but he still wished to lend his strength to the alpha in this task.

<style type="text/css">
.tharee b {font-weight:bold; color:#341f06;}
.tharee p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.tharee {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#67501f; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/EMzGi.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #341f06; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#9e8b56; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-top-right-radius:60px;}
.tharee p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.tharee p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread