i want nothing between us
[html]

We can let this die down whenever you guys like, since its main purpose is over. xD Just thought Ves could stick around and chat, though.

She felt horrid as her speech concluded. That she had ruined the mood of the reunion was something that couldn’t be helped, but it also occurred to her that she came here as if blatantly distrusting New Dawn. It was true she’d been afraid, and her Aquila’s warning about the northern wolf pack rang through her mind, but she was only justified to a point. While she didn’t know all of the wolves well enough to trust them (some might be biased as she worried), Zalen had the power and poise that a dominant alpha male needed to lead his family and keep them from trouble.

But the dark male did not seem offended as he nuzzled her, explaining that he’d been given tidings of the war from Emmanuelle. She wondered briefly what the girl had been doing this far north, especially with the conflict, but her displeasure was eased as Zalen agreed to her sentiment about keeping the peace. They were not exactly the words she wanted to hear, but she wasn’t going to try to rock the alpha’s beliefs. Respectful distance and separated equality were all she could have hoped for, and she took that with a humble nod and a thankful smile flashed in his direction.

Vesper offered the same gratitude to Tharin when he spoke up, wagging her tail. “I’m glad to hear it,” she told them all, and then her smile sharpened to a toothy grin. “So how is New Dawn faring? I already see you have new additions.”

the coldest story ever told

Image courtesy of ChainBound

<style>
.GR2_Vesper p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_Vesper b {font-family:verdana; color:#dadada; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold;}
.GR2_Vesper b.npc { color:#424242; }
.GR2_Vesper {background-color:#828282; font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#000000; line-height:15px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/K21mL.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:120px 0px 0px 0px; border:0px solid #0000000; margin:0 auto; -webkit-border-top-left-radius: 18px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius: 18px; -moz-border-radius-topleft: 18px; -moz-border-radius-topright: 18px; border-top-left-radius: 18px; border-top-right-radius: 18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_Vesper .inner {margin:0 10px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/LkO0W.png); border-radius:10px; border:2px solid #000000; }
.GR2_Vesper .bottom { color:#dadada; text-align:right; font-family:Glegoo; font-size:14px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; line-height:20px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ZnlBo.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 15px 220px 15px; }
.GR2_Vesper .name {text-align:Left; font-family:Meddon; font-size:60px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:51px;}
.GR2_Vesper .ooc {text-align:right; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread