i want nothing between us
[html]

Word Count :: 332 :: This will probably be my last post, unless I'm prompted to reply again

Zalen immediately sensed that his words, while satisfactory, were also somewhat inflammatory. For this, he would not apologize; before the virus, coyotes and wolves hardly if ever interacted with each other, and when they did, it was more likely than not a violent affair. There was a reason for this, it was in their natures, in their blood, to be born enemies. But, the virus had given them minds to think and forced them into a situation where interaction was necessary. Zalen saw this, his understood it, and therefore, he had set up the boundaries he had. Others might try to progress the relationship between wolf and coyote at a faster rate than nature intended, but he was not amongst those who thought this way. Eventually, in the future perhaps, the line between wolf and coyote would blur to a point where separation was no longer necessary, but until that time, he would continue to draw the line between them.

Zalen nodded back to Vesper and then watched with glee as Kiara introduced the tiny Lucia to Vesper. She was such a precious thing, and the pride of the pack at the moment. Puppies were a sign that a pack was strong and fruitful, and so they were of the utmost import. Zalen nearly cracked, spewing forth his hopes that soon his own mate would bear children, but he held his tongue and let the sweet interaction between his pack-mates and his Infernian friend continue.

As this was happening, he glanced over to Tharin; the man had been impressing him lately, especially with his concern for Kiara, but also in his interactions with the other members. If there was anything the Alpha could say about the male was that he was genuine and honest, two traits that Zalen held in high regard. He might consider getting to know Tharin better, and perhaps, have him as consul to him and Titania, just as Shandom was. It was good to have such wonderful pack-members.

<style>
.freebietable-a00 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/EXZoK.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 0px 0px 90px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:14px; text-align:justify;}
.freebietable-a00 p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.freebietable-a00 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.freebietable-a00 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px 5px;}
.freebietable-a00 p b:before {content: open-quote;}
.freebietable-a00 p b:after {content: close-quote;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread