i want nothing between us
[html]

out of character stuffs

He listened as Vesper accepted his wishes. It was good that he hadn't made a fool of himself in such an important situation. He wasn't a friend of the hybrid's like Kiara and Zalen were. It was less likely that misplaced words would be forgiven. Somehow he'd muddled through though, tail raising to wag as Vesper inquired politely after the pack. Immediately Tharin set about boasting, pride of the pack in his heart. The alphess is in heat. There would be pups from the alpha pair soon! He couldn't wait to see the pups that would come, proof of the pack's strength

He moved close to watch over Lucia as she met Vesper, even though he knew the hybrid wasn't a threat. He had spent so long protecting the pair, it was hard to stop. She was a sweet little bundle, crouched down and shyly stretching out to sniff at her. I'm sure she'll grow more rambunctious after spending time with the pack. His tail wagged, hoping that Kiara didn't mind him speaking after Lucia like he was her father.

<style type="text/css">
.tharee b {font-weight:bold; color:#341f06;}
.tharee p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.tharee {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#67501f; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/EMzGi.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #341f06; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#9e8b56; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-top-right-radius:60px;}
.tharee p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.tharee p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread