where the light gets in
[html]

out of character

The bush trembled, seemingly pleased with Dalgina's words. She giggled, watching it move around so. The pup wondered if the one inside the bush would ever come out, or just stay hidden the entire time. Dalgina didn't mind either way, enjoying the conversation. Thanks! It's the name of the goddess of the moon and winter. She held herself with pride, knowing the dignity that came with the powerful name. She nodded her head at the question. I was trying. It's hard to do in a tree. Tehu wanted to come up though, and I needed to keep an eye on him.

As if in agreement the young kestrel dropped down, landing on Dalgina's shoulder. The sharp talons pricked at her skin as she stroked his chest. The male chattered briefly about paint not being good for flying before taking off again, landing on the bush. He peered through briefly to the coyote inside before flying off to another bush, continuing his short hopping flights as he prepared to be able to truly soar when he was older. I was trying to paint a flower. The large colorful petals drooping practically off the page were hard to miss, creating a mixed landscape.

Asked about the trade Dalgina cocked her head. I don't know who they trade with. I haven't been involved very much. Embarrassed she looked over to Tehu, chirruping about how it didn't matter. Dalgina hadn't been very involved in the pack, too shy to reach out to the members. It left her by herself most of the time, with Tehu and Taru as her closest friends.

<style type="text/css">
.dalummg .space {float:right; height:250px; width:350px;}
.dalummg b {font-weight:bold; color:#fffeaf; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#495651 1px 1px 2px;}
.dalummg b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
.dalummg b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
.dalummg p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.dalummg {margin:0px auto; width:95%; max-width:700px; min-width:500px; background-color:#b9d9cc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/dGkFz.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #495651; padding:5px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#495651; line-height:16px; border-radius:10px;}
.dalummg .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread