where the light gets in
[html]

she hid around corners and she hid under bed
she killed it with kisses and from it she fled

Word Count → 314 :: ooc here

“Goddess of the moon and Winter?” she asked in awe, thinking she was referring to her mother, forgetting for a moment that she was too young to have ever come across the deceased parent. “Tell me more about her, Dalgina. Is she real?” Sparrow was hardly spiritual—but, if this goddess supposedly governed her mother, she at least wanted to her more about this divine being. Yet, she held her doubts, and wondered what the girl had to say about the goddess.

She was pondering whom this Tehu was, not seeing another wolf around to give name, but her curiosity came to a stop when she heard the flutter of wings and the cackling of a bird. She thought the bird would start speaking like her sister’s raven friend, but he remained silent besides for the chattering that came from his beak. She was beginning to think that perhaps Stark was the only bird in the area capable of speech, but, she would remain curious of such until something proved those thoughts wrong. “What kind of flower?” Sparrow inquired, though she herself did not know many types herself. But, maybe Dalgina could tell her, coming from a pack that had flowers in it; Inferni had flowers, too, but the Garden was a thorough jumble and mix of them, it was hard to tell what was what.

Sparrow frowned a little, finding that her lack of information was a bit disappointing. But, she regained her friendly smile, despite how most of her appearance was guarded by the bush. “I see; it’s okay! I’m not involved much with my clan, either. I’m new there, but my sister is there, and everyone is nice to me, it makes it easier.” Not wishing to speak much about herself, she continued, “What has Cercatori d’Arte been up to lately? Have anyone else made any beautiful carvings or paintings recently?”

<style>
.sparrowaly-takeit {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 0px; padding:0px 40px 0px 40px; background-image:url(); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top center;}
.sparrowaly-dogdays p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.sparrowaly-dogdays p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.sparrowaly-dogdays .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.sparrowaly-dogdays p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.sparrowaly-dogdays b {letter-spacing:.05em;}
</style>

the dog days are over, the dog days are done
the horses are coming so you better run

[/html]

Messages In This Thread