where the light gets in
[html]

she hid around corners and she hid under bed
she killed it with kisses and from it she fled

Word Count → 332 :: ooc here

The woman listened as the dark girl explained the celestial beings. It was hard to imagine a pair of siblings controlling the sky, but, it could be plausible; if the wolves that attacked Inferni had a god, then there must have been other higher beings that balanced the world. After soaking in the information, she tentatively asked, “So, the Dalgina, she gives life… and takes it away?” Sparrow’s tone was not one of spite, not thinking that the goddess brought back the ones that were too weak into whatever world the deceased lived in was wrong, but of confusion. Death was a subject that she would never understand, nor want to believe that it was a natural process of things, and it was obvious as she continued to speak childishly, “Why would she do that? Could she help them even more?”

Realizing that her questions had no point, she tried to take them back and interject different ones. “N-nevermind… You mean she decorates the world in snow? Does she make every flake?” Hoping she did not catch her moment of doubt, the mottled coywolf wanted to change the subject away from the moon goddess, and was glad when Dalgina showed her painting. “That’s beautiful… I wish I knew how to make things like that.” The most artistic thing she could do was make oddly-shaped knots, and even then it was not as fancy as the picture that was shown to her.

Sparrow blinked as she mentioned a group traveling around, and grabbed at the information. “Do you know where they went? Maybe they’ll travel near my home and I’ll be able to look at the pendants and other things…” She glanced at the painting again, and asked after a moment of silence, “Do you want to trade with me? I really like the flower you made, I would not mind to have it for my own… I got pelts and a small bit of incense—really smelly stuff, but it smells good.”

<style>
.sparrowaly-takeit {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 0px; padding:0px 40px 0px 40px; background-image:url(); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top center;}
.sparrowaly-dogdays p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.sparrowaly-dogdays p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.sparrowaly-dogdays .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.sparrowaly-dogdays p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.sparrowaly-dogdays b {letter-spacing:.05em;}
</style>

the dog days are over, the dog days are done
the horses are coming so you better run

[/html]

Messages In This Thread