where the light gets in
[html]

out of character

Her tail wagged softly as the questions were asked. Questions Dalgina had asked as well. Tugging on her hair she looked to Tehu. Silly tasina. Dalgina stroked his chest softly. He spoke an interesting mix, her native tongue bleeding into his. He means she is helping them by doing that. If they stay, they'll never be happy. They'll never be able to experience the full world. By taking them, they can come again, but healthy. Did that make sense? She sure hoped it would, as it was something explained to a pup, not something for her to explain to others.

Her tail swished as Sparrow asked about the snow, something she loved so much. Yes! Every flake hers. Her speech almost slipped, a small accent from her other tongue touching in, tempted to speak it. Asked if they went near the pack the coyote came from Dalgina shrugged. I don't know. Her heart picked up at the offer of trade. Her first painting, and someone wanted it! Yes! I smell the incense? The black female held it out for the other to take, eager for her half.

<style type="text/css">
.dalummg .space {float:right; height:250px; width:350px;}
.dalummg b {font-weight:bold; color:#fffeaf; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#495651 1px 1px 2px;}
.dalummg b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
.dalummg b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
.dalummg p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.dalummg {margin:0px auto; width:95%; max-width:700px; min-width:500px; background-color:#b9d9cc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/dGkFz.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #495651; padding:5px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#495651; line-height:16px; border-radius:10px;}
.dalummg .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread