The Wrath of Justice
The girls excuses only infuriated Isa more. Adelle is still a pup! There is no need for her to be influenced by someone like you. Adelle was practically Isa’s pup. She was overly protective with her and always treated her like her own, and this devil woman was corrupting her little warrior. Isa ended up attacking the woman, sort of. She didn’t want to hurt Sidra, she simply wanted to scare her and make sure Adelle would not be coming home drunk because of the woman’s influence.

The woman seemed just as angry with Isa though too and things could get violent quickly. Hopefully they wouldn’t since Isa was pregnant. She didn’t want to do anything that could possibly harm the pups. Getting a closer look at her, Isa realized Sidra was still a yearling herself. Just as old as she was when the whole situation with her father ended and her and her sister left their home. Hearing that Sidra was on her own as well only made Isa feel for the girl. She knew what it was like, loosing someone so close to you, leaving everything behind, having to fight in order to survive. No one her age should have to suffer through that. Isa listened to girls little remark, clearly showing she had no manners. She would need to be given a few lessons, just not quite yet. Because I know what it’s like and I want to help. Come on, let’s go for a walk and we can talk a bit, alright? I’m not going to hurt you or anything like that so you can calm down a bit.

Messages In This Thread