The Wrath of Justice
[html]

OOC shtuff here.

Obviously this woman knew nothing of the horrible things that happened in this world. Sidra felt like screaming at the top of her lungs all that had happened to her up until now just to make this bitch understand. Of course Adelle was a pup. It really didn't matter how old or how young someone was, not in this screwed up world. Someone like her?! Oh that was the last straw. This woman had absolutely no right to throw around such accusations. What kind of wolf did she think Sidra was just for exposing alcohol to a young one. Especially since she didn't know Sidra at all. The leopard spotted hybrid almost lost her temper. Her hackles raised to full height and feral snarls continued to flow from her maw. Several times as the woman held her down did she think about simply digging her claws into her side and showing her what she was made of. But no. She held her temper like a respectable young lady she was always trying to prove herself to be and waited for the woman to get off.

With the way the woman looked at her, she felt like turning and running. But instead, she made her way to Soloman and grabbed her red cloak. Once it was one she felt ten times better with all those nasty scars covered up. While she was there she grabbed her dagger which she concealed within her cloak, just in case. She turned and strode over the woman with a glare ever remaining on her feminine features and hackles raised. She didn't trust the woman and didn't want to leave the camp with her, only one thing led her to finally agree. She was from Casa and was angry at Sidra, which meant she had to listen in order to keep any chance she had at joining the pack of her choice. The light colored woman said she knew what it was like, but Sidra didn't believe it for one moment. Nobody knew what it was like. Nothing could be compared to what she'd been through. She gave a small snarl and continued to listen to the wolf's persuasions. "Okay. But this doesn't mean I trust you in the least. You attacked me, for what I can see, no reason. I'll give you a few minutes of my time despite your hasty accusations." With that she turned to walk out of the forest looking back at the woman with a look of distrust on her face.

<style>
.sidred-sdb09 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.sidred-sdb09 b {color:#601615;}
.sidred-sdb09-b {width:499px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;-webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
.sidred-sdb09-ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.sidred-sdb09 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/8RRbt.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:330px 0px 15px 0px; border:1px solid #601615; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4f4f4f; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:497px; text-align:justify; -webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread