Spring Flowers
[html]

Thanks, and I'm so so so sorry for the wait. :c

Lineart by *Nanarc; colored by me!

Although the man watched with a somewhat goofy smile, his pale blue eyes were watchful. It was only a colt cantering around, chased by the tawny wolf, but he couldn’t count the occasions he’d had to sweep up a mewling child from under the hooves of a protective horse. Luckily, he was fluent enough in their tongue to calm them—whether through a gentle understanding or through sneaky submission—and he didn’t seem to be needed, anyway. His tail flicked lazily behind him as he rubbed under Wilson’s chin again.

The young woman noticed him then, her head turning before she smiled. Encouraged by his new pack mate’s pleasant demeanor, he strolled closer a few steps and looked over to the watchful mare briefly. He greeted the horse in her own tongue then smiled at the hand on the colt before laughing at the other’s nervous question.

All day, sevgili, Levent teased her, his smile betraying his lie. I hadn’t met any of the pack horses yet, and I heard you, so I decided to check it out.

He blinked when the cat shifted on his shoulder, and he watched the tom leap down onto the grass and give himself a shake. He remembered introductions suddenly, and executed a deep and playful bow. My name is Levent Kartal, and this is my best friend Wilson. We’re new to Cercatori d’Arte.

<style>
.levDed {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px auto; width:95%;}
.levDed p {text-indent:50px; padding:0; margin:10px 0;}
.levDed p.image {text-align:center; float:right; margin:10px; text-indent:0; font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.levDed .txtooc {text-align:left; font-size:12px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:none; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal;}
.levDed .word {font-weight:bold; font-style:normal; letter-spacing:1.5px;}
.levDed b {letter-spacing:1px;}
.levDed b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
.levDed b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
.levDed b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
.levDed u { text-decoration: underline; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread