Spring Flowers
[html]
WC: 321 OOC: No problem Smile

Eclipse looked like she was going to bolt, more so than the Mare and the colt who seemed truly interested in the man. Her fur was out, but as he spoke she calmed a little. His tease didn’t go unnoticed, but she was trying to get through the word he said after, though her need for flight calmed as she heard him speak of pack horses she smiled a little.

“I see, these aren’t pack horses I’m afraid. They belong to someone in AniWaya I found the mare... or she found me rather. I am just taking care of them until I can get them to their owner.”

She said with a soft voice... she had the wistful wish that the woman was far away and wouldn’t come back and the pack didn’t want the horses, but that was a dream for the woman. She knew that it would be the other way around the Liliana woman would be worried endlessly about her horse. Eclipse could tell she had been well taken care of. She smiled slightly as the man introduced himself.

“It is a pleasure. I am Eclipse Soulstorm, I am new as well.”

She smiled sheepishly, at least they had something in common with each other. They were both new to these strange lands, though Eclipse’s birthplace was only a few leagues to the north of them. She calmed a bit more just by his words. The cat she was wary of, the last one she had met had mocked her and nearly eaten her, though she was a pup it was far bigger than this cat ever would be. She swallowed and nodded to the feline, not sure how to take him. Cats were new to the woman though she had been near a few they always were less interested in her and she tried to show the same.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread