Spring Flowers
[html]

Word Count » 489 :: Out of character text here.

“I have not either, I figure she is something special. I think the wolf that trained her is missing her dearly to be missing such a fine animal.”

The girl said and she knew she was making nothing but excuses about getting to AniWaya herself. She could go at any time even without the horses but she didn’t want to lose them. The colt had come into this world with her as a witness and it was hard to see life without him. She smiled at him for telling her no one should feel alone and knew that he was right. Yet she never made a friend that truely lasted that seemed to go on for more than months. She had acquaintances, and family. She thought Jace of as family and even though they were like family she didn’t even try to keep in touch with her nor most anyone, thoug hse wanted to try her own past would not allow her attach to any one wolf for too long.

She couldn’t help but smile as he made the gesture and giggle slightly at his admittance that he was no cook. She knew not everyone would know how and that most ate their meat raw, but it seemed he did like experimenting with plants that would make the food taste different and she beamed at that.

“I know about herbs and spices too. I love the veriety it gives me when I’m cooking. I have been helping out a lot with Skye’s garden, or trying to when I’m not too busy with these two.”

She pointed to the horses. She listened when he began his story and her ears perked high as she listened, intrigued by his adventure. It was something that was for sure. She did not know where Turkey or England was but to have been a trader all his life moving from place to place. It reminded her of what her own life was like for some reason she couldn’t stay in one spot and she just kept moving around and around. It wasn’t for lack of trying to stay. It was for not wishing her heart to be hurt. Even now she did it without even knowing for the longest time before she found herself anywhere except with the friends she had made.

“I have always been interested in trading and stuff it sounds complicated in a way. You must know what everything is worth to be able to trad one thing for another.”

She did sound awed by this and knew this pack had eased her by the knowledge that they were merchants and artists and she knew cooking was a type of art. So she could kill two birds with one stone by being here. Learning more about her own profession, and learning about one she thought she could enjoy.

<style>
.free-a41 .ooc {font-style:italic;}
.free-a41 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.free-a41 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.free-a41 b {color:#6f6868; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.free-a41 {font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7a364d; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:470px;}
.free-a41 .inner{background-color:#cfcfcf; background-image:url(http://anna.sleepyglow.net/images/gifts/free-a41.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:0px solid #fff; width:470px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Anna
[/html]

Messages In This Thread