Spring Flowers
[html]
WC: 351 OOC: we can get ready to close this up if you want Smile

“I hope sometimes, but I am trying to keep my head clear that I wouldn’t be able to keep either, I do not want to hurt myself in the process if she decides to take both of them with her.”

Eclipse gave him a smiled at the offer that no doubt made her feel a little better. She just didn’t want any false hope. She had far too much of that in her short lifetime to know it tended to always end badly. When speaking of the garden Eclipse wagged her tail enthusiastically. Yes it was a very nice garden. There were so many varieties of plants, though Eclipse had to learn what many of them were because she learned that not all the plants in the garden were edible.

“I wish I could find a way to grow more saffron. I have plenty but what I have is it basically. I have yet to find any, anywhere. A woman just gave them to me a huge jar of it...”

She thought of that day, meeting such a nice woman and then learning of her imminent death. There was nothing Eclipse could do either and though she wasn’t there when the woman would die she still felt a sadness. Her face lit up more as he spoke of trading. It seemed like such a complicated thing.

“It must be a challange to learn something all over again, after you knew it all before... I hope I will never have to relearn how to cook. I would be devistated.”

She said pondering at what the man had to say. She supposed it would be a challange to learn how to do trades, but not impossible. Though he did make it sound like he did a little more than haggle. She didn’t think she could talk someone’s ear off just to make a trade, and she wasn’t dishonest enough to trade something that was worth less than what she was getting. Perhaps she wouldn’t be so good at trading after all.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread