What Is Written Cannot Be Unwritten
[html]
<style>
#ulilohi {width:90%; margin:10px auto; border:0; font-family: arial, sans-serif;}
#ulilohi p {padding:0; text-indent:0;}
#ulilohi p.wc {text-align:right;}
</style>

Atisia (marten spirit guide) is visible :3
Umm I think I forgot where this was supposed to be, so I just referenced him as sitting outside in the Village somewhere, and Ulilohi spots him? Let me know if that isn't okay!

The weather was less harsh as she went outside of the stables, quite satisfied with herself after controlling their supplies and checking on the animals. It would seem like their Animal Carers were doing a good job, because all that Ulilohi could see was animals in good health and strength. The large lady was somewhat disappointed in their pigeon system - or rather, the lack of messages received by it - , though she dreaded the day that she might find a message waiting for her. The councilwoman had never learned to read and write properly. It had been attempted taught to her several times, but often she had simply been too preoccupied with her aunt and her path to care about it. A warrior did not need to know how to read, and if she rose in rank to the point where she might have to show some skill in this, it could be learnt later. This was the message she had told herself, and now, it would seem, it was catching up with her. Perhaps sometime soon, she might have to ask some of the other tribesmembers to teach her, or she'd have to ask one of them to permanently assist her with the message system. One of the scouts, perhaps.

The trek back to the village didn't take her too long - the weather was light and she had long and strong legs to carry her with swiftness and certainty. Once she reached the central part of the Village, a familiar figure appeared in her field of vision, and she changed directions to greet him. They had not spoken one-on-one since he came here; she was usually all over the place, completing this and fixing that. The much younger female walked up to the other confidently, arm raised in greeting. "Osiyo, Aranck — dohitsu?" She spoke softly once at a comfortable distance, so as not to startle him, her husky voice low, but calm.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread