What Is Written Cannot Be Unwritten
[html]<style type="text/css">
.awaranck-ooc {font-size:0.9em;line-height:1.2em;padding-bottom:3px;font-style:italic;width:85%;max-width:640px;min-width:490px;margin:0 auto;text-align:right;font-family:georgia;}
.awaranck {margin:0 auto;padding:0;background:#000 url(http://aniwaya.soulsrpg.com/public/imag ... Aranck.jpg) no-repeat top left;width:90%;max-width:640px;min-width:490px;color:#c0c0c0;border:1px solid #000 }
.awaranck .in {margin:260px 10px 10px 10px; padding:7px; font-family:helvetica,arial;font-size:1em;}
.awaranck p {margin:0;padding:0;text-indent:30px;}
.awaranck b {color:#C0CFEB;font-family:georgia;}
.awaranck-credit {text-align:center;font-size:0.9em;font-style:italic;font-family:georgia}</style>

He's by the Great Fire

His attention was fully on his writing. He massaged his head as he considered what to write next and how to write it. He was nearing the point where Chief Ayegali sent a scouting party that would find AniWaya. Of course, he would look over this and edit it and make changes to what needed to be fixed. Already there were places where he had crossed out words, phrases, or even larger passages that he didn't like how had worded. He heard something move in the distance but didn’t think anything of it, assuming it was simply a Tribe member.

The footsteps came closer and he looked up at the soft voice of the councilwoman. "Unalihelitseti, Anasgayv. Tosigwu. Nina?" He was glad to be speaking his mother-tongue again without teaching it, as much as he enjoyed that. He glanced down at the willow bark in his hands, placed them next to him, and rubbed his face gently, sighing as he did so. "Actually, Ulilohi, I'm working on writing various things, such as a history of both the Great Tribe and AniWaya, a language primer, and a few other things. Ralla did a good job of writing things down but I feel the need to add to it. Is there a place that I can store them all as I finish them?" He would chat when this topic that had been on his mind was taken care of.

Image by Gareth Wonfor
[/html]

Messages In This Thread