What Is Written Cannot Be Unwritten
[html]
<style>
#ulilohi {width:90%; margin:10px auto; border:0; font-family: arial, sans-serif;}
#ulilohi p {padding:0; text-indent:0;}
#ulilohi p.wc {text-align:right;}
</style>

Atisia (marten spirit guide) is visible :3

It was difficult to maintain a mask of knowing when Aranck's questions were to the point like that. After all, truth was that Ulilohi had not heard anything since the much older council member had arrived. Her ears were lowered somewhat, not sure if she was disappointed in herself of the Great Tribe. "I honestly have not heard anything... I worry that Chief Aatu may either have too many troubles to send a messenger, or that he simply does not care." She suspected it was the former, but neither of her assumptions were very comforting. "Last I heard news, I heard them from you, unfortunately. Though... I don't think I will tell them of Maska's disappearance. I don't see why it is relevant — if he ever shows up here, he is a sickly little weakling and easily dealt with now that he does not have the backing of the Raven Guardians."

He appeared pleased with her suggestion and she nodded encouragingly, ignoring the title he gave her. Was it a loving endearment, or condescending? She did not have time to decide on whether or not she was offended or not before heat began to rise in her cheeks in response to his next question. Now that was condescending! Or was she merely touchy about it? There were a number of things she had never learned, and a number of things she had learned that most children did not, in all her time spent with her sick and dying aunt. "I uhm.. no, Aranck." She spoke his name, pointedly, before straightening her back somewhat, as if in an attempt of controlling the situation. "I never learned this. When my aunt was sick, as you would know, I spent my days with her rather than the Teachers." Aranck had served the Council at the same time as Ulilohi's aunt. She suspected he was very well-acquainted both with her aunt and her old childhood tendency to simply... slip away in the presence of Teachers. She could almost feel Atisia's eyes rolling on her shoulder.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread