What Is Written Cannot Be Unwritten
[html]

WC:000+ - OOC

Ulilohi had apparently heard nothing from his nephew and Aranck couldn’t help but feel angry with him. "He maybe punishing us for something." Of course he would advise his nephew to keep an open line of communication to the AniWayan Tribe but he chose not to tell the Councilwoman that. Instead he said, "I can send him a letter if you wish?" that was part of his job, was it not? "What would you do to him if he showed his face here again?"

He was mildly amused by the reaction is question caused for her and he gave a disarming smile. "I was just going to offer to teach you, as befitting my rank." He meant no harm but it was rather amusing how touchy she was. "I remember your aunt. She was a good person." His tone was warm and honest with his assessment of Ulilohi's aunt. "I've been teaching Luna some about the Great Tribe and AniWayan. I can hold lessons for the pups and any adults that wish to learn?" He would be teaching his grandniece anyway and Luna as well.

He regarded the councilwoman in front of him whom he regarded as a daughter or niece at times. "Is everything alright, Ulilohi? I'd be willing to help in anyway you need me to." His eyes weren’t as warm but definitely serious. If anything was bothering her and he could help, he would. He only hoped that she knew that.

Code by Kitty, Table by Sammiie & photo by Rezmutt@flickr

<style>
.Aranack1 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.Aranack1 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Aranack1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#fbc567; text-shadow:#fbc565 0px 0px 1px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Aranack1 {background-color:#004e93; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i45.tinypic.com/4ux4p0.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 230px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:8px; }
.Aranack1-border {width: 500px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread