What Is Written Cannot Be Unwritten
OOC: Its OK. I've been slow lately too Tongue

IC: She talked about the distance for the reason for not sending anything and the fact that she would have to send someone and Aranck frowned slightly. "Why not use the messenger bird system? It shouldn’t be too difficult for them to be trained to go to the Great Tribe." His wasn't cruel or superior, he simply wanted to give her a suggestion that he believed could work very well. But she did agree that they might get a faster response if he wrote the message. "What would you like me to write?" He set aside his writings and got a fresh piece of paper.

Ulilohi expressed her feelings about Maska and Aranck gave dark look to the sky. "I had warned my nephew and the other councilmembers that…that…idiot was not fit to come here and take care of any problems AniWaya might have." He glanced at her slightly, gauging her reaction to his speech.

She however seemed appreciative of his offer and he gave her a beaming smile. "When would you like to start? I'm free whenever you are, my dear. We can work around your duties as a leader." His tone was serious and yet gentle. He knew that calling 'dear' too much might upset her, even though he didn’t mean anything by it.

Messages In This Thread