What Is Written Cannot Be Unwritten
[html]<style type="text/css">
.ulijul b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ulijul-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.ulijul p {text-indent:25px;padding:10px 25px 5px 26px;margin:0px;}
.ulijul {width:450px;border:2px solid #ffffff;background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... dc44e5.jpg);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:220px;background-color:#9588b3;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#48327b;}
</style>

I'm just snipping their conversation off so we don't roleplay a parallel timeline here Big Grin
WC: 296

The councilwoman nodded gravely. Messages were hard to get over to the Great Tribe, and every time they sent a messenger they risked their wellbeing, too. The trek was long and perilous, after all. One never knew what other inhabitants one could run into, either. "I agree wholeheartedly. For now, though... I see no other way."

He took note of her tidings and put the paper down; their conversation moved on to a wholly different subject, one she was not en part comfortable with. "I hope... I fear I will sound patronizing towards the Kalona, which is not my intent. But I hope perhaps he has learnt the look of one untrustworthy." In truth, the whole ordeal could have been avoided if only Chief Aatu had listened to his council, Ulilohi included. She would not say anything more than that, and they made arrangements to meet the next evening to begin training. "Donadagovi, Aranck." The councilwoman dipped her head as they parted, speaking the friendly phrase and leaving to return to her duties in the Town Hall.

---

He came by the evening after, and she was ready to begin then. She had given it much thought throughout the day, and was.. nervous was perhaps not it. Excited, though she wasn't sure how well she would fare. At least she was not learning to speak the language, too -- that would have seemed like an impossible task to her. Exiting the hut, she greeted him warmly. "Unalihelitseti again." She paused at the door. "I was hoping we could sit by the Great Fire -- the evening is good and it will be more pleasant than within the Town Hall." Smiling, she gestured towards the Great Fire and the logs that were placed around it to house sitting attendants.

Image by v.max1978
Table by Rose

[/html]

Messages In This Thread