Free Swinging
[html]
LEVENT KARTAL
caught here in a fiery blaze, won't lose my will to stay

i tried to drive all through the night
the heat stroke ridden weather, the barren empty sights

no oasis here to see, the sand is singing deathless words to me

Levent jumped guiltily as he heard another voice, and he realized that such a treasure-stash shouldn’t have been undiscovered for so long. Feline claws dug into his shoulder, and he spun around but slowly, looking as self-assured as he possibly could. Unexpectedly, however, the newcomer had a grin on his handsome grey face. Blinking in happy relief, the Turkish man came a little closer with his dark ears swiveling forward as the other opened the door. He followed the other’s invitation, sidling through with a grunt, although luckily he was small enough that the doorframe’s shape didn’t matter.

Allah’ın Annesi,” the brown wolf breathed as he stared at the heaps and pyramids of bottles. It was enough to make his liver hurt just staring, and the other’s question made him wince again. “That’s very generous of you,” he said, chuckling slightly to keep his emotions at bay as pale smoke eyes flicked to the alcohol again. “I might bring some back to my pack, if that’s all right. My girlfriend doesn’t let me drink.”

Wilson tensed and mewled testily, and the Venditore managed to grin at him. It wasn’t like he’d admit that a cat was forbidding him from drinking. He looked back at the pierced male and stuck his tongue out lightly. “What’s your name, handsome?”

table by raze; pattern by dinpattern

<style type="text/css">
.Skulevv {background: url('http://i.imgur.com/nJQGw.gif') repeat; width:85%; min-width:500px; margin:10px auto; padding:10px 0px 10px 0px; border: 4px double #000;}
.Skulevv .Title {text-align:center; font-size:40px; margin:5px; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 2px #000; color:#8f6337; font-family: 'Wellfleet';}
.Skulevv .SubTitle {text-align:center; color:#fff; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:1px; margin:10px 5px 5px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 2px #000; font-family: 'Wellfleet'; line-height:10px;}
.Skulevv .SubTitle2 {text-align:center; color:#fff; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:1px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 2px #000; font-family:tahoma; line-height:10px;}
.Skulevv .Input {margin:10px 20px; border:1px solid #000; background:url('http://sleepyglow.net/souls/50pct_white.png'); color:#3e3328; font-family:tahoma; font-size:12px; line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
.Skulevv .Input b {color:#32271c; font-family:georgia;}
.Skulevv .Input p {text-indent:0px; padding:2px 10px;}
.Skulevv .Input w {color:#fff; font-family:georgia; font-weight:bold;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread